Copyright, Citations, Tags and Data Sources
Unless otherwise noted, the images shown here are copyrighted materials by CGC, ERMC, Kalikasan-Philippines. Please use in other publications ONLY with written consent from Cornelio Gacusana Caday (CGC), Kalikasan-Philippines (kalikasan-philippines.org), and Ecosystems Research and Management Center (ERMC), ecosystems-research-and-management-center.org
To cite this article and for image attribution, please include the internet websites of:
- Kalikasan-Philippines (kalikasan-philippines.org)
- Ecosystems Research and Management Center (ERMC) (ecosystems-research-and-management-center.org)
Correspondence: The email address of CGC will be included in the "About Us" section under "CGC's Corner"
Tags: The internet link to this article is fluid, please use the tags indicated below
Historical and Projected Populations of the Philippines,1900-2150, Philippines, Filipinos, Historical data, population projection, Populations, Sustainability, Population density, carrying capacity, Philippine population growth, land use, food production, resource allocation, unemployment rate, pollution, traffic congestions, housing problems, high cost, food, water, transportation, sociological impacts, crowding US Census, Statistics, Pien, National Statistical Coordination Board, NSCB, Bureau of Labor and Employment Statistics (BLES), Bureau of Agricultural Statistics, BAS, Philippine Statistics, PSA, Cornelio Gacusana Caday, CGC, Kalikasan-Philippines, kalikasan-philippines.org, Ecosystems Research and Management Center, ERMC, ecosystems-research-and-management-center.org
Data Sources: The data used in the calculations to prepare the images were based mainly from the:
- Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) - (http://census.gov.ph), and a number of the sites for agencies associated with the PSA indicated in the tags.
- United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (http://esa.un.org/wpp/index.htm)
- US Census (http://www.census.gov), more specifically the International Data Base (http://www.census.gov/population/international/data/idb/informationGateway.php)
Caution in using population data:
The available (public) internet data from the Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) and the related agencies (see tags) tend to be years behind; and, the links to specific data are not stable; thus, are not cited here. In the case of the US Census population data, the information has not been updated for many years now, as it has been in the past. For example, the Philippine population projection data from 1950-2050 does not reflect the most recent census of the Philippines since 2010 and earlier decades.
- << Prev