DEVELOPMENT ADVOCACY PROGRAM
- New lending modality
- Market driven
The DEVELOPMENT ADVOCACY PROGRAM (DEVAD) is a new lending modality which LANDBANK banks on the strength of market contracts purchase orders (P.O.), receivables and other credit enhancement. It veers away from the rigors of traditional lending.
- Accounts that did not qualify under the bank's regular lending criteria (except character) or without collateral but with viable projects and established/confirmed markets
- Accounts that make use of non-traditional lending modalities (e.g. receivables financing, purchase order financing)
- Accounts that make use of credit enhancement instruments (e.g. marketing agreement, guarantee covers)
- Agri-Business Entities
- Fixed Asset Acquisition
- Working Capital
For project-based: Loanable amount depends on the project requirements (up to 80% of the project cost).
Loans against receivables and P.O. shall not exceed 70% of their current values.
The program shall adopt the regular pricing structure for each identified sector/client
The DevAd accounts shall be secured by any or combination of the following:
- Assignment of Receivables
- Assignment of Proceeds of Market Contracts or P.O.
- Guarantee cover
- Post-dated checks
For inquiries, please get in touch with:
LANDBANK - Program Management Department I (PMD I)
28th Floor, LANDBANK Plaza.
1598 M.H. del Pilar St. cor. Dr. J. Quintos St., Malate, Manila
Tel Nos. 405 - 7001, 522-0000 and 551-2200 - locals 2307, 2376
or the nearest LANDBANK Lending Center
Full copy of: